Thursday, May 27, 2010

From One Cat Lady To Another

My feline herd was complete! at least so I thought…
I was at work minding my own business, but little to my knowledge there was someone plotting against me. We will call her “Sweet Al”. You see Sweet Al’s coworker’s daughter had found a stray kitten on the side of the road a few days prior. Sweet Al’s coworker just so happened to be a fellow Crazy Cat Lady (CCL) and already had eight cats of her own and couldn’t see taking in one more. So…Sweet Al told CCL to bring the kitten to work and I would take it home (she’s so sweet). I of course didn’t learn of this plot until it was way too late.
So there I was busy as a bee at my desk when Sweet Al and CCL approached me with a box. From the box they extracted a very petite and quite frankly goofy looking little black kitten. She had polydactyl front paws and she instantly clasped onto me. I didn’t have a chance in hell. She was coming home with me. Sweet Al knows me all too well.

Meet: Karma Karate Toes

Alias;
Ninja Ninja
Ninja Butt
Karma Karma Chameleon

Just look at that lil gremlin...

She did eventually grow into her ears...

She is the littlest ninja of them all... (that's her on the left next to Didymus)

and the stealthiest.... What she lacks in size she makes up for in wits and agility.


Her paws resemble boxing gloves and it never ceases to make me chuckle.

I have a feeling this little ninja has something to do with the dead mice and birds left as “presents” in the house, particularly my closet.

Her hobbies consist of refining her ninja skills (she can make it up the ladder to the garage roof in one swift maneuver).

Playing with Barbie…


and taking plastic bag inventory-regularly…

1 comment:

  1. You got some great shots of the ninja! Love the one of her jumping over the bush! lol So funny that she pulls the bags out regularly! The things the amuse animals, huh?

    ReplyDelete